Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, June 30, 2014

Edwing Talks #1~ Are Members and Nms the Same?

Hallo, Jammers!
There was quite a heated argument in the Jamaa Township today about whether members and nonmems are "the same."
Fauna: THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEMBERS AND NONMEMBERS
Awesome: THATS NOT TRUE
Mighty: non members cant get gifts through jags
Fauna: so? it's just pieces of a screen:t
Awesome: CANT
 Here's my decision:
Nms and Members are the same deep down. We're all people who play AJ for fun and will always have a special place in our hearts for our buddies.
However, the rights of NMs are different than the rights of members. For an example, only, like 40% of the current available items are for nms, too.
What I'm saying is that nonmembers and members can BOTH have fun on AJ, but nonmembers have more limited rights.
If my decision about this any different than yours, then that DOES NOT make you a bad person. It doesn't make me one, either. ^-^ We all may have different views of this issue, but here's the important thing to understand:
WE'RE ALL THE SAME DEEP DOWN.
We ALL have a worth, whether mem or nm. We're all people behind the screens, no matter who we are or where we may be. c:
Thanks for listening to my mini-rant. I might have one of these every now and then. :3
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I think nonmember are the same as member except members get more items I think aj should give more stuff to non member But other wise I think there the same

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2