Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Jamaaliday Treats "Irl"

Hallo! ^.^

There are a lot of tasty foods associated with the holidays. Huge mugs of eggnog, reindeer cookies, and my person favorite, peppermint bark! <3

I tried to take a few festive food items in Animal Jam and find them in real life. And, well... this happened.

Cocoa


*DROOLS*

Eggnog



When a drink is prettier than you.... owo

Christmas Dessert Tray


I think the greyish stuff in a jar on the right is supposed to be cocoa mix? Hopefully it's not ground up beetles or something o.e

Milk and Cookies


The most festive dessert to exist. Ever.

Can you think of any more examples? I can't at the moment, but if there are only 4 festive desserts... AJHQ needs to step up their holiday game! XP

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. *DROOLS ALL OVER POST*
    Oopsies, my bad. I'll clean it up.
    *gets towel and sanitizer*
    All done!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2