Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, December 5, 2016

Unreleased Jamaaliday Items??

Check out my new page, Secrets of the Alphas!

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

Many of you may have heard of the Gingerbread House! It's a lovely, Jamaaliday-themed den run by AJHQ that was recently added to the Epic Dens list.


There are a variety of items I've never seen before inside the den, weirdly enough. o.e


This lil door,


this regal, quilted sofa,


this kinda weird-looking candelabra (is that what they're called? owo)


this tasty--- er, *cough* cute giant gummy bear,


this plate of milk and cookies,


and this jovial little snowman, of course! ^.^

None of these items seem to have been released yet. What do all of you think? Should AJHQ consider releasing these den decorations to the public? c:

I vote YES. Especially on the sofa! It would be perfect for den-decorating.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Most of those items actually have indeed been released in the Epic Wonders store, but I have yet to see a plate of milk and cookies! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't been on in so long, but I didn't even notice that some of the new items were... new. o.e

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2