Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Favorite Foods & Beverages (Edwing's Life #1)

I've decided to start a new series of posts called Edwing's Life, in which I'll talk a little about myself or tell you something about me! ^.^
Anyways, I made this post when I was hungry, so enjoy drooling over the deliciousness. c:<









In case you didn't recognize any of those foods/beverages, they're peppermint hot cocoa, sticky rice, mangos, pineapple upside down cake, dark chocolate, Red Rose tea, farfalle pasta, fudge, and mint chocolate-chip ice cream.
Obviously, I don't go around eating fudge for breakfast... but that would be nice. X3
Oh and notice I don't have any meat- I'm not particularly fond of it but I can't be a vegetarian, as I'm allergic to a lot of vegetarian things (eg. humus, nuts, ect).
Ciao!

2 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2