Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sugar Glider Update & Sneaky Item Sets

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry that I couldn't post earlier, Animal Jam was offline. :c
*makes sad puppy face at AJHQ*
Also, thanks for the nice comment(s) on my last post! It made me really happy, even though my singing sounds horrific through the computer (':
Anyways, today's Update Day, if I remember correctly! (which I think I do)



 Sure enough, updates galore! ^.^
Sugar glider pets have now come to the Diamond Shop! D'aww, they're so precious. <3
Here's what sugar gliders look like on AJ...


 ... and here's what they look like "irl"!

*gasps* SO. CUTE. FVNGUGAIEJIE


 Great, I can hardly wait for the party! ^.^ And of course, I'll have a party guide up later. c;
The cake looks so tiny... and bite-sized... and cute! Which cake is your favorite?
Use the code 'AJBDAY4' to receive a surprise gift to commemorate this special occasion! ;D
Here's what the logo for the AJ Birthday Party looks like:


It's so adorable and ballooney c: And the color scheme is certainly very appetizing and pastel.


OOOOOH, THE ARMOR LOOKS ALL GLITTERYYY :O


Why do you have to be so impossibly foggy, Diamond Shop? >.<
Anyways- looks quite cool, doesn't it?
And here are the neat new Egyptian items!


 They're so sparkly... and golden... but how did that dull little "Sand Pyramid" manage to smuggle itself in there? I don't think that Ancient Egyptians had sandboxes... >.<

 <.< OOH PANDAS ARE COMING BACK PANDASPANDASPANDAS :D
>.> Be sure to visit the Beta Party before it leaves! That is, if you think that it's anything like the beta days. Which it soooorta is. (I still think that they should've let you be able to do the old skyway glitches there D:)


 Noooo! Summer Carnival, don't leaveee :'c That officially means the end of summer!
Oh well, at least we'll have our treasured carnival prizes left. (:
And since it's an update day, guess what came out?


I bought one- I'm still collecting all of the claws in order to have create an army of plushies for the purpose of world-domation c:<
Oh yeah, and look at what I discovered!


 Ice Cream Themed (all of these items have to do with the Ice Cream Parlor update, and there's exactly a page of them! Coincidence? I think not.)


 Egyptian-Themed (This one is kind of obvious :P)


Green & Wood Themed (See how most of the items have a shade of green in them, and all of them are at least partly made of wood?)
You may be going," What in the world are you talking about, Edwing? Why are you showing us sets of old items?"
But that's exactly it- sets! Animal Jam is releasing items in themed sets, each sharing the same color scheme. They seem to be slowly and subtly taking away all of the old items, in order to replace them with these!
What do you think of AJHQ being so sneaky? Comment! c:
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I agree. They're taking away the old items and trying to bring out sets so jammers can create a set den. .o.
    That's great! ^.^
    P.S Sugar Gliders in real life look so adorable.
    In AJ, quite creepy but I have to admit the one you put up there is rather quite cute. ^.^
    And I think the Diamond Shop is foggy cause diamonds may be a material that is cool or something? Or maybe cause it's a treasure and treasures usually stay at foggy places. .o.
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2