Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, February 6, 2015

Owls & Pizza Parlors (Update #138)

Today was such a good DAAAAY :DD
First, in English, I read my poem. Everyone clapped really loudly and said it was amazing! :O I felt like I was going to faint from pure elation.
And then, in Science we took a Quiz. I got a 9/10 on it! Shockingly, 80% of the class somehow managed to fail, so our Science teacher is going to let me and the other few who got As have it for extra credit. c:<

*tosses confetti*

Now, here's some random stuff that's been going on in Jamaa:


Owls are here! Yaaaay! c: I got an owl named Rosy.


She's so tiny in comparison to the the other animals! And not to mention squishy. ^o^

Owls are also in the DIAMOND SHOP (*groan* *whine* *grunt* *wail*) for 10 diamonds. No surprise there!


Next...


Woah, the pizza parlor? Really? 
I didn't vote for that since I don't really like pizza, but oh well. X3



The items are all very... err, pizza-themed? Too bad they're almost all member. >:c


Bleh. Bleh. Exhibits and more exhibits.


Oooh! I guess this is for those people that are frequently scammed because of the conniving meanies that are hackers. DX

*clicks on a fact*


Woahhh, totally didn't know that! Thanks AJHQ, I feel so enlightened.


<.< Aww, Wild Explorers is such a cute series. c: Last time it featured Cami.
>.> Woah, 65,000,000? That's a LOT of Valentines!

Now, here's an adorable animal gif for your enjoyment:


D'AWW IT'S A POMERANIAN PUPPY <333

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2