Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Poofy Rug, Snow Fort Corner Wall & Weird Trading Lingo

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
I hope that whoever celebrates a holiday had a lovely time, be it Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or any other holiday! I celebrate Christmas, and I got tons of neat books and items last Thursday under the Christmas tree. c: 

Merp, anyways, I'm getting off-topic. Today's fabulous, fluffy item isss...


... the Poofy Rug! (Sorry that my screenshot's a bit off-center.) 
Aww, I love that it has a little blue snow monster face. <3 You could just curl up on the pile of fluff and sleep for days...


... and Snowflake seems to be doing just that. (;

It also kinda reminds me of the Abominable Snowman from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Is that weird? owo
Brb, I'll Google up some images of him.


They both share tons of thick, fluffy white fur and have friendly blue faces! So I must not be going totally bonkers. Phew. ;D

In JMF we have today's new item, the Snow Fort Corner Wall!


Perfect for hiding behind while you pelt random people with snowballs. c;<
Not that... heh... I've ever gone it before!


*grins angelically at screen*

Currently, there's a black wolf wearing pigtails who keeps saying

.

Well, er. I'm not exactly sure 'wat sands are worth.' Seriously, though, is there an item called 'sands'?! Am I uninformed? O.O

Oh great, more spelling confusion.


I can imagine someone getting confused and smacking a tray into that bunny's face when she says 'tray me plz'. Heehee.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. *le gasp* I SEE THE RESEMBLANCES!! :O

    There was this bunny in Coral Canyons today that said, "fashion me win robot". Fashion that scamming bunny, pronto! Make him PREETY!! >:V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juniper died :O D:

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2