Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, January 16, 2015

No, I'm not dead.

Hey there.

Long time no see.

Well, ahhh... *fidgets nervously* I know I've been terrible at posting. But to be honest, Animal Jam just doesn't have much appeal to me anymore.

That's probably the case because I've found my own pocket of happiness and belonging in real life. And right now, I'm really happy. 

Happier than I've been in a long time.

Anyways, I'll probably post here frequently again. But less daily item posts, and more whatever strikes me. But don't worry- the posts be even more lengthy and interesting! c:

Now, here's my New Year's gift to you guys:


Thanks so much. For the views, the heartfelt comments, the laughs- everything. <3

Now, here are a few random memories from this year (in "real life"):

  • Watching sepia Autumn sunrises in the mornings.
  • Walking home in the rain and getting completely soaking.
  • Being told that I was pretty, which made me feel like a happy, floaty helium balloon for hours afterwards.
  • Swimming in the ocean in Hawaii and floating on my back.
  • Tasting a Pumpkin Spice Latte, then deciding that it was way too thick and cinnamoney to actually enjoy.
  • Ranting in class about school not being canceled, even though the roads were like slushy battlegrounds.
  • Laughing my head off and being stared at like I was insane.
  • Taking like 5896983276-bajillion photos of the sunset over the beach.
  • Going on long walks in the crisp air.
  • Observing other peoples' facial expressions.
  • Being (almost) tricked into singing in public by a friend.
  • Going on a 9-hour plane flight on a plane the size of blimp with two separate aisles (gasp!)
Comment a few of your memories, if I feel like it!(:

Ciao.

3 comments:

  1. That new years gift was so nice, i nearly was crying (XD) being honest, i have had a lot of good memories, but i cant remember them, XD
    ~Therealseal123~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, it's nice to know that it made someone emotional. c:

      Delete
    2. thanks for the reply :D

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2