Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Play Wild Beta

All image credits go to the owner of this video HERE.
Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Some of you have heard of ze new Animal Jam app that's currently in beta testing: Play Wild. It's supposed to be a fun and interactive app, much like Animal Jam!
Now, here'r a few screenshots I took of it from the video on YouTube:


As you can see, this is a wolf wearing an Elf Helmet and standing in his den. You can already tell from this picture that there's a closer, tighter perspective than the one on Animal Jam itself. Notice the wallpaper, too- it looks like some weird version of Blue Vines. o.o


Now here's the movie theater.


And JMF, in which you have to click on an item in order to purchase it.


For instance: this telescope. :3


Now, here are some of the wallpapers. I recognize a few, but the strawberries and plaid are new to me. So are the purple polka dots. :p I wonder what they're called?


Now, here's the Settings page, where you can adjust the volume and lock your den. Neat, hm?


And of course, no app would be complete without a game! So here's some Falling Phantoms for ya.


We also have Coral Canyons, in which you can see the top of the art studio as well as a gushing blue waterfall. Pretty! c: Underneath the waterfall's a purple door that looks like the entrance to Epic Wonders. There's a 'COMING SOON' sign, though, so AJHQ probably hasn't gotten to it yet.


The loading screen says 'ANIMAL JAM BETA' and displays a factoid.


Now, here are some of the clothing items: including the neon Stove Pipe Hat. It looks like some weird, colorful version of the Top Hat! In the background, you can see a few familiar items that are oddly colored, such as the pastel-looking Flower Crown.


This is the bar in which you select your name. 


And of course, the Jamaa Journal! Isn't it neat that there's a feedback icon, so that Jammers can contribute their own ideas to the community?


This is an example of the chat. It seems as if AJHQ is going to change the chat bar up again, as it looks rather plain and white.


On this screen, you can change the shape of your eyes! There are several wacky types, such as the heart eyes and swirl eyes. X3


And this looks like where you can adjust your patterning. Instead of squares, the colors look like blobs of paint!


Finally, Jam Mart Furniture: it's only one level and has several wacky new items. I can't wait until we can see them all! c:<

Ciao,

11 comments:

  1. I actually signed up to Beta test this game. I (sadly) wasn't chosen, but that's okay! I'm looking forward to playing it once it is released ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that app looks amazing!! But will it be for ipad, iphone, etc, or Android?
    ~therealseal123~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is currently only for Android

      Delete
    2. the new 1nis for ipads and I rlly want it for androids

      Delete
    3. I am really sad because I don't have a ipad...

      Delete
  3. I know about Play Wild BETA too! It looks really fun, and 3-Dish too! Someone on Youtube said, it was complicated, but she got it on her COMPUTER!! I was like "I WANNA KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!"
    :D Hope you keep up the posting Edwingrim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo cool. Once I had a dream about Animal Jam becoming an iPad app. My dreams can see into the FUTURE! >:O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a beta tester for Play Wild
    about the names of the wallpapers, they don't have names, they're just called 'wallpaper'
    they also have the moon dirt flooring
    there's going to be an update soon and they said something about account resetting, I hope they don't reset my account!
    anyway
    I posted a few pictures of play wild beta on my blog if you want to check them out
    ~UnicornChild

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG I NEED IT ON MWE COMPUTAHh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanna play right now but since it is not out and is still in its early stages AJHQ is still working on it D: as soon as it comes out I am sure to play it! and all the screen shots are awesome I really needa play it .3. and I also heard rumors that u could like download it on the computer yay but I still have to look into that it might do something bad so right now don't do it cuz it may be something harmful. oh ya great blog thx for the info now I know more about this game! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's out on apple devices only now, I wouldn't recommend getting it on your computer, just wait until it comes out for android if that's the device you have or download it on an apple product

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2