Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, January 17, 2015

"Bounce House Party" 2015 & Den User Glitch

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

According to the Jamaa Journal (which I haven't checked in forever), there's a "new, fun addition to Jamaa's parties!" Yaaaaaay. :/

Well, at least the idea seems like a neat change!


And by neat, I mean AWESOME! Bouncy houses were always my favorite when I was little, and I have tons of vivid memories that involve hopping around in 'em. >:D


When you enter the Bounce House Party, there's a ton of plasticey furniture for you to plop down on. Too bad you can't bounce while you sit! :'c


There's also this area made of a squishy green substance that looks like a pillow, where you hop up and down in the air instantly! Makes it a bit laggy, but it's worth it to see all of the funny poses.


"Oh noes, I can't control my feet! D:"


"Why is this smelly polar bear invading my personal space?!"

See, what'd I tell you? Priceless. (':


There's also a cute little sales tent that sells...... well.....


*facepaws* Just what we all needed. Inflatable furniture. Animal Jam has reached a revolutionary point.

The sarcasm in this post is overwhelming. X3

On a totally unrelated topic, most of you have probably experienced this annoying glitch at some point or another:


I called this the Den User Glitch because it puts the word 'den' before your username. I'm Edwingrim2, not denEdwingrim2! Dumb computer. >:U

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. That glitch is so annoying because when my buddy was going to another buddies den, the user was like,dennah's den, (the user is nah x3) im like, WHO IS DENNA?? XD
    ~therealseal123~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, im at ur den for no reason at all XD
      ~therealseal123

      Delete
  2. Cute idea! So happy to see you posting pics again! water slide game

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2