Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, March 19, 2015

"Lucky Clovers" & Festive Green Prizes

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I'm back, and I'm so so sorry for vanishing. :c There's just been a lot going on "irl"...

Anyways! For this St. Patrick's Day update you get to go on an adventure called "Lucky Clovers," in which you enter a emerald-colored parallel dimension where there are koalas with top hats...? o3o


This weird, googly-eyed koala is like," HEYY, GO FIND ALL OF THE CLOVER KEYS OR YOU SHALL CEASE TO EXIST ;D" So you basically have to scramble around, trying to find four-leaf clovers buried in the grass.

Once you find one, you can use it to unlock a chest! The prizes look a bit like zis:


The Lucky Pillow does, admittedly, look like a piece of inflated breakfast cereal. But, still. :3

Other random assorted items:




As you may have noticed, everything in the Lucky Clovers adventure is VERY, VERY, green. o.e







And the green fetish doesn't stop there, folks! In JMF, there are also several distinctly emerald-colored items. :D


I personally think that the Clover Pinwheel's a bit tacky (I've never liked yard decorations, aside from flower baskets) but the other three items are... okay.

On the other hand, there's a new game/party called Best Guess!


When I first heard of it, I thought," Oh great, another lame excuse for AJHQ to introduce a new party." But it actually isn't awful! :o


You basically have to scurry to the correct side in time before the clock runs out. When you stand on the 'x' symbol or the check mark, it lights up from the inside as if you're standing on a spotlight. :3


Anyways, now I'm going to listen to some nostalgic music and surf the internet for psychology-related stuff that I find interesting. :3

I'll leave you with this "inspirational" quote:


Seems a bit harsh, but it's true. Time heals all wounds. c:

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. There are some wounds that can't be healed.

    :,(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You... don't like yard decorations?????? *CRIES*
    Also, Best Guess sounds pawesome. Maybe I should play it sometime. Except I haven't been on AJ in, like, 5 months.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2