Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Aviator Cap & Best Guessed Annoyance

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I just finished my breakfast- strawberry jam on toast. I am such a complete weirdo when it comes to food choices. :3 For example, unlike your average American person, I do not like pizza. Or Mac & Cheese. 

In fact, cheese just disgusts me in general! o.o

Before we get too off-topic, today's item is the leathery-looking Aviator Hat, found in JMC!


It's a bit homely, but not too bad overall. Besides the fact that it's MEMBERSSSS. *snarls at AJHQ*

'Irl,' aviator hats look a bit like weird motorcycle caps with hideous ear-flaps. I definitely wouldn't wear one, if given the choice.



But I suppose if you're going for the "hardcore biker" wearing an aviator cap would work out well for you. XP

Hey, I just noticed that someone playing Best Guess with me is wearing an aviator cap!


Hehe. >:3

Ooh, speaking of Best Guess, doesn't it annoy you when people use the laughing "emotion" every time you get a question wrong?

That's, like, my biggest Animal Jam pet peeve ever. >:c

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. And when people do the stinging out tongue emote in Splash and dash or Jamaa derby -.- it's really annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. That aviator hat makes me think of planes. Which I guess it's supposed to, because it's an aviator hat.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2