Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter! ;D

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

Sorry I haven't posted in such a while- I was gone on a seven day vacation in Tennessee. When I got back, though, I was bombarded by a ton of updates. o.o



First of all, there's a new seasonal adventure called "Spring Festival" in which you have to prance around collecting tons of pastel eggs in order to earn Easter prezzies. :3

Oh, and has it occurred to anyone else that the rabbits seem to be made of chocolate?


They all have names, like "Lolly" or "Taffy" or "Gummy." Tooth-rottingly sweet. owo I personally don't like candy that much, but I do have a huge affinity for chocolate. 

There are also the new "Deep Space" den items---



I've always had a natural curiosity for outer space-related things, so I guess this isn't the worst update ever. But it is a bit unseasonal--- not to mention humaney. I mean, come on! I don't exactly think bunnies and wolves who chose to colonize a forest know what SONAR is. X3 

*checks Jamaa Journal* Okay, bla bla- polar bears traveling, aaand...

A NEW ANIMAL IS COMING TO JAMAA! :D


Okay, DEFINITELY a gecko based on the tail patterning and sticky footprints. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GECKOS ARE COMING TO JAMAA!!!


There've also been tons of "leaked" pet gecko images, and with a pet usually comes the larger version. Pet Lion, Actual Lion ---> Pet Gecko, Actual Gecko. :p
At any rate, I can't wait to see what an adorable addition our squishy gecko friends will make to Jamaa! ^-^

Now, in celebration of Easter, here are some adorable rabbit gifs:



*heavy breathing*


HE'S NIBBLING ON A BANANA



AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*^%#*!)*#^%(!)!!!(U$*$#(&$#^$&


*WHEEZES* ;;


BUNNIES IN MUGS <333


BUNNYYYYY

Okay, okay, that's enough. I'm going to start hyperventilating soon from the vast quantities of adorableness. XP

Ciao!

10 comments:

  1. Do you like anime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no she likes girly stuff like tea and pianos and flowers <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, first of all- WOAH, gender stereotype! Boys can like tea and pianos and flowers too. Just because a girl likes something that is typical of her gender does not mean she is "girly." PLUS, the piano is not a gender-specific instrument. Tons of boys AND girls play the piano. So the next time you decide to mock something about my blog, please make sure it's not sarcastic and insulting ANY gender. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. What about ducks, do they have stereotypes?

      Delete
    3. Nah, not really- except the stereotype that ducks are rabid flappety creatures, when in reality they are pretty laid-back. Lovely song, btw. :3

      (And yes, I took that question seriously.)

      Delete
    4. I know, right? Ducks just are such misunderstood creatures.

      Delete
    5. I like tea and pianos and flowers [but not at the same time]and i am a tom boy.And i know lots of boys who like tea ,pianos and flowers[but still not at the same time]

      Delete
  3. I love da bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!And ducks are cool.


























    XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2