Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Springey Outfits & New Item Tester?!

** Note: Since I was absent for such an absurdly long period, I didn't know that the Spring Bunny could be purchased through a membership card. So enjoy my cluelessness in this post, I guess. c:< **
Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

Today as I was shopping in JMC for some springey new clothing, I noticed an odd bunny with pastel flowers popping blooming around it in a festive floral circle! It sort of weirded me out, because they would disappear into the ground, and spontaneously pop up again. owo

Anyways, I have a theory that this bunny is a new item tester, or beta tester. I'm not sure which term you would use. :p


^Here's a screenshot of me standing next to the "Spring Bunny." She (I'm assuming) looks a bit strange. First, the patterning on her cheeks and ear looks a bit like multicolored flowers??


There's also a circle of flowers, which I've already mentioned isn't in stores. :o



"Spring Bunny" isn't even a name option when you create a new animal! I, stupidly, didn't write down her username. Ahh well. >.<

I also update my clothing a bit.





An improvement, I'd say ;D

Oh, and before I forget, this other super-weird glitch happened to me.


pls ignore the context bekzae it z a joke btween me and floofiest slug. so funny lol!
Now that we've gotten the horrible punctuation aside, look at all of the numbers- #538, for example. o.o I bet that's a bit of coding, or something.

Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Actually, the Spring Bunny is an exclusive, limited-time animal which you can obtain through a Membership Card. It was released with last week's update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you know I have another song?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2