Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, April 27, 2015

Rare Football Helmet & Old JAGs

Hallo, Jammers! ^-^

It's Monday today, which means another piteously bad RIM. Bleeergghhhh. >.< Introducing, the pastel green Rare Football Helmet at an overpriced 650 gems!


Oooh, and it's even member! I can just imagine people flocking to the Walmarts and frantically buying memberships, just to get their paws on this one item! How simply amazing, amirite? 

-.-

If you can't tell from all of my sarcastic drivel, I really don't like this item.

Anyways, I was rifling through a few of my old JAGs- and they make POSITIVELY NO SENSE.


You will be my what?!


What a lovely greeting. Very, er... empathetic.


.....


Me too.


?!?!?!?!?!?!?

After cleaning out all of my random junky old JAGs, I only have 24. I only keep the ones that are important to me. c:


Has anyone else noticed the random eye at the Bunnies Only party, or is it just me? owo I wonder where the Bunnies Only party is even supposed to take place--- there's tin and these random spiderwebby lamps everywhere. And it's super dark. Maybe underground? :p

Ciao!

2 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2