Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sarepia Forest Roleplay

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I don't feel like making a typical post today. I'm not up to date on the items anyways, so I can't tell which are new and which aren't. Blehh. >:P

Since I was bored, I decided to go onto Aldan and hang out in Sarepia Forest, screenshotting all of the interesting activity. Here are a few highlights:


I don't know what a veil of shadows is, but it sounds hilarious! >:D


There was also a bubblegum-colored lion who kept claiming to be "the lion from Steven Universe." He and the wolf randomly started fighting!


It was amazing. :')

Then a random wolf pretended to eat a bird.


THEN, someone dressed as a phantom walked around complaining about their lack of a social life.


me either, phantom fox dude


We had a brief, sarcastic conversation.

Yeeeah, nothing else really happened. The giant "clan" of rabbits and wolves with swords disappeared somewhere and the phantom dude(tte?) started talking to someone about their clover shoes.

This has been the least productive post ever :L

Ciao!

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2