Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, October 5, 2015

The 'Games' Tab

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I'm temporarily returning this Halloween for nostalgia-related reasons.

Since I've been gone, several interesting new updates have been made. The Bitter Sweets adventure is back, there's an Epic Haunted Manor den (which is all spooky and cobwebby), and there are "movie den items" in Sarepia Theater! *tosses confetti*

The newest little widget that I really love is the 'Games' icon.


BUT WAIT. WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT. YOU CAN ACTUALLY. ACCESS THE GAMES. INSTEAD OF HAVING TO ENTER THE ARCADE.


!!!!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2