Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, October 12, 2015

Rare Heart Skull Helmet & Games

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I just had a really weird dream that I lived in an apartment and these people I vaguely know from school had to stay with us every other day. It was... interesting. (I don't think I'd like sharing my house with more than one person irl, though.)

Alright, here's today's extremely weird item:


Why are there hearts in the eye sockets??? Why???? *sob* I'm definitely not upset about missing out on this item, since I don't have a membership.

Anyways, now let's chat about the games in Jamaa. The ones that earn you the most gems (which I personally prefer) are:
  • Best Dressed. You have to give your animal clothing that fits whatever the theme is, then people vote for the best dressed animal. If you get the most votes, you win! :D
  • Falling Phantoms. You have to use the arrow keys to avoid the flaming phantoms that fall from the sky at random intervals. It gets pretty hard towards the end, when the phantoms are enormous.  
  • Sky High- if you get to the end. You basically have to maneuver your animal up a series of clouds leading into the sky, and when you reach the top, you get a prize! I've only gotten a handful of Turkey Hats and Santa Beards from it, but it's still fun! 
  • Overflow. You create a pathway in the sand so that the water can reach the little moat at the end. This game always reminds me of the beach. c:
I hope this has helped you guys on your game-playing endeavors. ;D

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. To date, starting from when the summer holidays started (actually slightly before, we left two weeks early), there have been three days when I didn't dream about school. The other days?
    School. School, school, school, SCHOOOOOOL.
    (btw have you noticed how if you write something over and over it starts to look really stupid?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have noticed that! Anything sounds stupid if you repeat it enough.

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2