Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Jamaaliday Advent #12- Snowflake Balloon

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I truly apologize for being gone so long. School has been consuming most of my time, but the good news is that I managed to make straight As for the first quarter! Yay! :D

Today's mediocre advent is the Snowflake Balloon.


Not great, but not terrible either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It looks kind of like a piece of cereal.

Today I spent a good portion of my time on Animal Jam decorating my Gingerbread House den. It's unlocked, so feel free to stop by. 

On another note, I. LOVE. THE. JAMAALIDAYS. The peppy music, free gifts, and festive decorations makes everything so cheery!

Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2