Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, December 14, 2015

Advent #14- Bow and Arrows and Diamond & Rare Reindeer Slippers

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

It's v early and I am eating a bowl of Apple-Cinnamon Cheerios in an attempt to fill the void in my stomach before I go to school.

Today's fabulous gifts aaaree...

*clicks on present*


The Diamond & Bow And Arrows! Finally, a decent present! I can't say I like the color palette of the Bow And Arrows, though. It reminds me of burnt bacon. XP

On another subject, has anyone been using their side accounts to collect Jamaaliday presents? I know I've been doing that on my roughly 10 side accounts! (I know, it's a lot.) 

Oh, and today's RIM is the Rare Reindeer Slippers in the Hot Cocoa Hut!


I had to look around quite a bit to find these guys. They're cute and festive, but horribly expensive. And member.


However, Earl the "reindeer" seems to like them. (;


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2