Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, December 25, 2015

Advent #25- Diamond & Holiday Sweater

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I'm up at 6:30, full of anticipation, for one reason: it's Christmas! :DD A very merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it!

Today's advent gifts are a Diamond and a Holiday Sweater!


Oh, I remember the Holiday Sweater from last year! It's the perfect ugly sweater, from the stitched snowman right down to the loose thread on the sleeve. (What's up with that thread, anyways? It looks kind of weird.)

A very strange glitch happened yesterday. At the Best Guessed Party, a LAND party, an invisible dolphin showed up! 



?!?!?

Also, when I tried to join another party, I couldn't because of the unfortunate 'O Minutes' glitch. 


*sigh*

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2