Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Advent #24- Festive Lights

Hallo, Jammers! ^-^

I feel vaguely discombobulated this morning. I just had a weird dream involving a cruise ship, a birthday song, and playing pool. It was weird.

*cough* ANYWAYS.


Today's new item is the Festive Lights. Upon seeing this item, I was a bit confused. My line of reasoning was," They're jumbled up in a ball, so how can I use them to decorate my den?"

Then I realized they were a CLOTHING ITEM.


If you want your animal to look like it has tons of red burrs clinging to it, I would totally recommend this item! I think that it would look at least 10x better if the lights blinked different colors, instead of staying a consistent burgundy.

Also, there's the fact that this advent gift is a store item, but in slightly different colors.


Okay, AJHQ, what the heck. owo

Also, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE. Who's excited for Christmas?? I definitely am.

Ciao!

P.S. If you guys left comments, that would be great. The poll is being answered and views are skyrocketing, but this still kind of feels like a ghost blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2