Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Advent #26- Poofy Rug & Winter Fire Pit Table

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I hope that you've all had a great Christmas! Here's some of the random stuff that I got from my parents and other relatives:
  • A mug with abstract flowers on it
  • A shirt that's off-white with stitching across the arms
  • Another shirt that's blue with horizontal bars of black and white going across it 
  • DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES >:D
  • A bag with leaves on it to store makeup and toiletries in (I don't use too much makeup, but it's still handy)
  • Pearl earrings, which I am currently wearing
  • My first pair of dangly earrings, which are light and have flowers on them
  • Starry Night Pendant
  • A pretty book on plants and animals and their anatomy
  • A book on 50 famous people with illustrated facts about them
So, all and all, I'm very happy! :D

Today's advent item is the plush Poofy Rug!



I know I said this last year, but it looks a lot like the abominable snowman from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! owo


See? Isn't the resemblance uncanny?

In JMF, the Winter Fire Pit Table has returned!


Perfect for cooking a nice meal, surrounding by the ambiance of scary crackling flames. *shudder* I don't think that I'd be able to use this irl without burning myself.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2