Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Advent #29- Anemone Head Bow + YESTERDAY'S RIM

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

Today's gift is the lovely Anemone Head Bow, my favorite underwater item of all time!


There's just something so appealing about this item. Maybe it's that you can't buy Anemone Head Bows in stores, so it's fun to collect them.

On another note, the RIM for yesterday was released--- late!


It looks much better on your animals than I thought it would, actually. Especially foxes.


Here's a screenshot of my fox wearing the RIM^ :p

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2