Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Advent #23- Diamond & Gingerbread Wings

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

TWO. MORE. DAYS. UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! I'm so excited. :D

*clicks on present*


Oooh. :o Today we have a diamond (glittery) and Gingerbread Wings, which I'm fairly sure are returning. Not too shabby, AJHQ. :3

To get into a festive mood, please enjoy these very Christmassy gifts, which I found on Google.









I think that looking at Christmas-related things just makes the anticipation worse, so I'd better go before I add 50 more gifs.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2