Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Advent #27- Ice Cave

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

It seems like this blog's been abandoned for a long time now. I'm going to keep posting anyways, though, in hopes that some of the viewers will realize that this blog is still active and start reading it again.

On a less dismal note, we've got another advent for today: the Ice Cave!


Oooh, spooky :3

Look at these two Jammers I spotted in the Temple of Zios:


The one on the right decided to tell the one on the left that he looked like a "fat brownie." That's sort of unflattering, isn't it? But still funny X3

Oh, and I gave my owl a total makeover. Now she looks slightly scary. "Edwing," you're probably thinking," how can a tiny, fuzzy, adorable owl be scary?"

Well, this is how. >:D


Heheh. Behold, my lovely Medusa owl!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2