Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"Nonrare" items that I completely love for no reason.


Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

Since I'm not in the mood for a full-blown item post, I decided I'd talk about something a little different today! c:

We all have those precious items that we love despite their lack of rarity. We unfailingly place them in our dens or on our animals, nestled amongst the more valuable items. <3


(Note: that image was NOT meant to brag on the amount of rare items I possess. >.< I just thought it was an interesting visual to go with the topic.)

Here are a few of my favorite items of all time that aren't considered "rare" or valuable:
  • Berets
  • Jamaaliday Earmuffs
  • Galoshes (they look p cool on foxes, but weird on all of the other animals) 
  • Camouflage Jackets
  • Topcoats
  • Rare Skinny Lamps (this item is slightly rare, I suppose, but not many people like them and/or will trade massive amounts of rare items for them)
  • Koi Ponds
  • Vanity and Mirror (some people have complained they're too humaney, but I personally think they're nice)
  • Bird Feeder
  • Tea Party Table
  • Yellow Diner Tiles
  • Acorn Tea Set
And the list goes on and on.

I challenge you guys to name a few of your favorite "nonrare" items. I bet you'd be surprised at how many you can think of! ^-^

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite non-rare items are the Fox Plushie with the propeller hat, Ferret Couch, Gazebo, Clover Trees, Topiaries, Fire Drum, Crystal Greely Statue (Though it's out of stores now), Mira Emblem, Portal and Lava Crystals (aka Alpha Stones), Wolf Plushies, and the Pink Sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like plushies :3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2