Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, December 21, 2015

Advent #21- Candy Cane Tie & Rare Candy Cane Socks

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

It's getting closer and closer to Christmas! YEEEE. :D I have "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year" stuck in my head.

Today's gift is a personal favorite of mine, the returning Candy Cane tie!


It makes your animals look spiffy AND festive. I just wish that we could get a new tie. Maybe a red one with white snowflakes on it?

And today's RIM is the Rare Candy Cane Socks in JMC!


Ooooh, I like these. They're even nonmember, which is quite unusual for an RIM!

*goes into the Township*


Many Yuletide blessings to you too, random fox! ^o^

Now it's time for a pointless story about my life. Buckle your figurative seatbelts, because this gets interesting.

Last night, there was a white elephant gift exchange between me and some of my other acquaintances. Since I was called second, I got to choose the second present. The first was this creepy, ungodly Frankenduck (we called it that because it was a waddling duck in a Frankenstein's monster suit that sang a really obnoxious song). Anyways, I chose the present that was patterned with black flowers and opened it.

Inside, there was a teapot shaped like a basket that LITERALLY HAD A FISH FOR A SPOUT. SO WHEN YOU POUR THE TEA, IT COMES OUT OF THE FISH'S MOUTH. >:D

I'm so happy that I got it, especially because someone else got a Duck Dynasty doll that was literally just a head with a light-up beard. Horrifying.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2