Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Festive Jamaaliday Outfit Ideas/ AJ Lookbook (Part 1)

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

Here's a cute, simple set of Jamaaliday outfits I came up with during my oodles of free time. I'm modeling them on my fox, but really, they look excellent on any animal. c:

1- Warm N' Cozy


  • Jamaaliday Earmuffs 
  • Arctic Coat (from Mt. Shiveer) 
  • Fluffy Shoes
  • Tattered Scarf (from Mt. Shiveer) 

2- Insanely Festive 
(as the name suggests, only wear if you want to look INSANE)


  • Reindeer Mask
  • Jamaaliday Gift Shoes
  • Jingle Bell Necklace
  • Jamaaliday Sweater (a true classic, amirite)

3- New Year's Eve


  • Jamaaliday Earmuffs (would probably look better in black, but tragically I don't own a pair)
  • Summer Dress
  • Ribbon Scarf
  • Silver Glove



All of these looks should be perfect for lounging around with a cup of hot cocoa! 

Even if the 2nd look is a bit insane, and the 3rd is meant for a holiday party... X3

I'll probably make a part two post sometime before Christmas! Err, the end of the Jamaalidays. Until next time, bundle up and stay warm. c:

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Cool outfits! Haha, I actually think the second one looks pretty cute just like the other two. c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos look great! :^D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2