Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Jamaaliday Wreath Hat & My Epic Return

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

I've been sitting here and gnashing my teeth, trying to figure out how to write this post.

No, I didn't drop off of a cliff, or get devoured by man-eating sharks. I was taking a very, very long break- and now I've returned to the AJ blogging world.

Did you miss me? (;

Anyways, on to matters at hand: the Jamaalidays! <3


Today's present is this very lovely, but slightly... peculiar hat.


Wear it if you want your head to look like a festive, flaming advent. That is all. XP

Also, has anyone noticed this little critter on the new login page?


Is it a wombat? Lemur? Raccoon?? o.e Whatever it is, it's definitely a cute little critter.

Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. *screams* A new post! :0
    I missed you. I miss people who leave. A few months ago, I was looking at this blog again. Glad to see a new post here! :)
    Haha yeah, the gift reminds me of a candle being attached to a patch of grass. What a creative hat idea. :p
    I think that purple animal is a pet lemur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you posting again. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like them as they stay on and are so simple to put on my dog. Learn about FAQ on animalheadgear.com.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2