Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Anemone Head Bow, Round Ornament & Jamaaliday Gift Shop Changes

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Today's new Jamaaliday item is the fabulous Anemone Head Bow! It's one of my favorites. <3


They brought back the 2011 colors this year, which makes me overjoyed! ^.^
Members also get a diamond. :3

Oh, and speaking of member; does anyone recall how last year most of the items in the Jamaaliday Gift Shop were member? Plus, only a few of them costed 1 diamond! >.< Well, this year---



--- things seem to have changed a LOT. C:

I'm getting the odd feeling I forgot something. o.o
*taps head*
Oh, yeah! Today's new ACTUAL item is the cute Round Ornament!


It's so adorable! And cheap, which means that you can buy a ton of 'em to decorate your tree! ^-^
Too bad it's also member...
*flings ornaments into the sky*
Oh well, didn't need those circular blobs anyways. :I

On a random topic, has anyone bought their Christmas tree yet? (That is, if you celebrate it.) 
We always buy real Christmas trees, partly because they just have that wintery, minty smell. c:


Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Well.. To answer your Christmas tree question.. No, I have not gotten a Christmas tree for my house. Because I don't celebrate Christmas. In my house. X3

    At least this year, all the now Diamond Shop Jamaaliday items only cost 1 Diamond and are for all Jammers. c:

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2