Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Gingerbread Top Hat, Giant Gift Pile, Phantom Snow Tree, Snowman Mask, and Jamaaliday Necklace!

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
It's Christmas Eve, and the 24th day of Advent--- and the wind is howling outside really loudly. :o Hopefully it'll snow sometime today, but not be a full-on blizzard.

DRUMROLLLLLL

*logs in*


Oh. My. Gosh.
A TOP HAT MADE OUT OF GINGERBREAD. I THINK I'M IN LOVE. <3
*faints off of chair*


It's an ADORABLE item. And delicious, too- I could just... *grabs gumdrop from top* *stuffs it into mouth*

There are also a few other items for today- the Giant Gift Pile and Phantom Snow Tree! c:


<.< Cute AND colorful. This is the perfect item to place under a Jamaaliday Tree!
>.> Um, lovely. :I That is, if you want your Jamaaliday Tree to be made out of slushy white phantoms...

There's also another item in JMC! Hint: snowy, traditional. Do you wanna build a...

?

Yep, the Snowman Mask is our new item.


Vaguely creepy that you'd wear a decapitated snowman head on your face, but whatever. :p I guess we should be glad this item doesn't cost 5-bazillion gems.

Finally, we have the returning Jamaaliday Necklace in Bahari Bargains!


Meh, I guess it has some Christmassy colors. Not TOO bad, but it's still members.

Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Giant Gift Pile! It's so nice for an NM item. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, haven't you heard? Decapitated snowman heads are the new trend. #snowmanswag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just discovered your blog, and I LOVE it! I read your story "Eternal's Hack" and I am surprised it is not in a book! I hope your blogging days go well and you keep getting more and more viewers! In the meantime, could you maybe check out and comment on my blog, The Weekly Jammer News? The web address is www.theweeklyjammernews.blogspot.com. I would LOVE it if you maybe advertised my blog on JAJG, but if not it is fine. Hope your New Year is the best!
    -swirlshine
    (P.S. You may also get glitches or other info from my blog, I don't mind as long as you say it is from my blog! Bye, hope to see a reply!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll look at your blog! c: And thanks for the thoughtful compliment about Eternal's Hack- it took quite a while to write.

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2