Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gingerbread Streamer + Jolly Elf Hat & Jamaaliday Decorations

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Today is the 2nd day of the Jamaalidays, and I can't wait to see which gift I get!
*logs in*


The second gift on the advent calendar is the adorable Gingerbread Streamer, with a few cute little gingerbread men attached! c: But, wait a second- is 'streamer' the right word to describe this? I thought that streamers looked more like:



Which is right, and which is wrong!? >.< MY BRAIN IS CONFUSED!
Welp, the word I would have used for today's gift would be 'Gingerbread Chain,' or something. Not Gingerbread Streamer.

And today's new item, which is in JMC, is the festive Jolly Elf Hat! ^-^


Aww, this cheap Christmassy item brings back memories of the Jamaalidays last year. c:
*nostalgic sigh*

Has anyone else noticed how pretty the Jamaa Township is in Winter?




In fact, it's my second favorite time of year! ^.^ (Spring's my first.)
I also have a prediction to make:
See how store items and Jamaaliday Gifts like the Gingerbread Chain and Candy Canes are lying around Jamaa? And I could name a few other items, too.

Well, I think that a few new items we've never seen around Jamaa before could come out too! Like...




Those are some really cute items, so I hope I'm right! <3

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2