Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 7, 2014

(Ugly) Holiday Sweater & Jamaaliday Lights

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
I ALMOST FORGOT THAT TODAY WAS THE 7TH DAY OF THE JAMAALIDAYS AND NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK. *wheezes* SO THEN I LOGGED ON FRANTICALLY 'CAUSE I NEEDED TO POST AND MY COMPUTER TOTALLY GLITCHED UP AND THE WHOLE SCREEN WENT BLACK. SO I HAD TO REBOOT THE WHOLE. STINKING. LAPTOP.
Yeesh, that was quite the run-on paragraph. :P 
Needless to say, I'm really fed up with my computer right now.

Today's gifts are 1 diamond (if you happen to be member >.<) and this trendy new...


... UGLY Holiday Sweater. Sorry, people, that's what this lovely item is always going to be called for me. X3 Not that it's ACTUALLY ugly- that's just the term usually used for this type of sweater.


There's also the cheap Jamaaliday Lights in Jam Mart Furniture, strung up and ready for purchasing! ^-^ Now, if only I had a few of these to wrap around my Jamaaliday Tree...

Now, here'r some items I predict will come out:




All pretty cute, huh? c: I found 'em around Mt. Shiveer.
Finally here's an adorable detail I noticed:


A little bonfire with some cocoa in a striped mug, where you and your buddies can sit on hollow log benches and relax. Cute!

Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. You forgot about the stone sword in the diamond shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want AJ to make an actual holiday sweater that has lights and streamers and stuff coming off of it. I would totally wear it all the time.
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I can just imagine tons of Jammers wearing that packing into the Jamaa Township and making it look sparkly and multicolored. >:D

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2