Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hot Cocoa Set, Snowman & Ideas

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry I evaporated into thin air for a bit- I've been having tons of homework lately, and had to go on hiatus. >.< 
*logs in* Well, it seems I got back in time for this ADORABLE item! Phew. (':


The Hot Cocoa Set, today's advent, comes with cookie bites, marshmallows, and two cute little mugs shaped like a snowman and a penguin. c: <3


Countess seems to think it's adorable, but don't tell her I told you. X3

And today's ITEM, in JMF, is the compact little Snowman!


Members. Blehh. But otherwise, quite cute! ^-^ It also kinda reminds me of Frozen, a hit movie this year.
DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAAAAAN?
(It doesn't have to be a snowman.)
*silence*
OKAY BYE *runs away sobbing*

Oh, and for AJHQ's update tomorrow (at least, I REALLY hope they'll be having an update) I think that they should introduce yet ANOTHER Jamaaliday party. But this time, instead of going along with just the theme of Christmas, it could have elements from many holidays: Hanukkah, Kwanza, ect. c:

Ciao!

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2