Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, January 25, 2016

Clover Blanket

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

There are now two versions of the Clover Blanket: member and nonmember.



I wonder what AJHQ was thinking... o.e

There is also a new hideously sparkly, expensive RIM!


Blehhh. What use do pixelated animals have for expensive platform shoes? Especially expensive platform shoes with terrible color palettes! Green and purple just don't go together. :p

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I found that if you take a much lighter green, and put it with the brightest purple color on the color palette, they go pretty well with each other! I'm wearing those colors on my wolf, Flora Daisypride.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2