Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, January 22, 2016

Goats, the Predictable New Animal

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^

As you may have seen in the latest edition of the Jamaa Journal, the new soon-to-be-released animal is the goat.


Oooh. GREAT. :I

This is such a mediocre animal. Who would someone waste 10 diamonds that they paid ACTUAL money for on a GOAT??? It is literally a FARM ANIMAL with a weird little PIXELATED BEARD. LITERALLY NO ONE WANTS A GOAT. Release something INTERESTING, like a flying squirrel! Or an armadillo! Or a lemur! OR EVEN A SQUID! How will the goats even DANCE??? It'll just look weird and awkward! Please, spare us the pain. Choose something more original than a goat.

Not that it'll make a tad of difference that I spent a paragraph ranting.

Now, onto a less passive-aggressive topic. Namely, the new adventure!


Oooh. So very pink.


You go around, stuffing letters into little mailboxes with hearts on them. Not the best adventure, but you do get some pretty cool items from it.



My personal favorite is the tiny crimson door.

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Great post as usual Juniper ^^.
    I agree with you on the goats, but if I have nothing better to do I will perhaps buy one (I almost have 10 diamonds so I am not wasting REAL money).
    You know, just for the sake of having one. If I can't make a good outfit for it I will delete it though because they do look pretty awkward.

    Have a great weekend!!
    -Fang

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2