Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, January 2, 2016

FIRST POST OF THE NEW YEAR!

Hallo! ^.^

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL OF YOU!


Last year was a strange one. It was full of inside jokes, mishaps, and even some personality development! It's kind of cool to see the subtle, positive ways that my life has changed. :D

Here's a handful of cool things that I don't regret doing this year:
  • Sharing a poem I wrote with shockingly supportive classmates.
  • Working on a story about ghost and human interaction 8D
  • Feeding a bunch of sheep, goats, and other farm animals hay. This happened on several different occasions, weirdly enough.
  • Making two new friends.
  • Getting a pair of pearl earrings, which I'm currently wearing! <3
  • Taking my dog on several walks.
  • Running in the rain during an extracurricular and getting completely soaking.

All in all, it's been a pretty good year, despite some minor incidents. I hope that this year is an even better one, not just for me, but for all of my friends, family members, and the random nice people I haven't met.

Some items that have recently come out (though I'm not sure when) are the 2016 banner and Infinity Glasses.


Nice! Glad that the tradition of releasing a banner's continuing. ^o^


This items is kind of strange. I don't really see what use they could be to anyone, unless they're pretending to be a mad scientist. o.o

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2