Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

(Edwing's Life #3) 10 Facts About Me

1. I used to be painfully shy, yet I love public speaking now. ^-^

2. I don't believe that if you like things that are popular, it makes you bland and boring. If it is your taste and your style, go for it! I personally don't often like popular items, but a few of them are my taste. They're marketed towards people, anyways, so why shame them for liking something made for them to like? ;D

3. I always manage to pick up small, unique habits of a person that makes them weirdly distinct: drumming their fingers, whistling, or even the way that they walk.

4. If you're standing close to me then you'll probably be able to see the obvious hazel dilations around my eyes, though they're actually very blue. o3o

5. My favorite flowers are snowdrops,


plumeria,


chrysanthemums,


and cala lilies (whew, that's a lot).


6. One of my friends insists I smell like lavender. o.e

7. Lemon poppyseed muffins are my favorite type of muffins. Ever. *drools*
I mean look


at


this.


*devours computer screen*

8. I love swimming, because I love being in the water and the feel of it gushing over you. I'm also oddly obsessed with waterfalls, flowers, rain, and just nature in general. c:

9. I like earthy colors, like ocean blue and the color of the greenery that you see in nature. I'm also a big fan of red, for some reason. And silver.

10. I think that flaws are what make humans so perfect, and without them we'd be bland globs of nothingness.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, we have a lot in common! XD I totaly agrre with your number 2. I've noticed that some people at my school kind-of look down on people who like popular stuff. It seems like it would be the other way around, but my school is kinda crazy XD (I'm using that emoticon way too much XD XD)
    As for number 5: My favorite flowers are just lilies in general.

    Fact About Me: I like to think of myself as a very musical person. I play the flute, and I also have memorized the Do Re Mi thing and I use it a lot in my flute-playing. The teachers have to yell at me multiple times during class some days to stop whistling! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree! Not everyone does, but that's okay, cause they're entitled to their own opinion. (: Still, I wish more people were like that...
      And I'm a musical person too! ^-^ I've taken the piano for a long time, and I can almost play by ear. I also love singing.

      Delete
    2. I can play by ear in the key of B flat major... I'm working on other keys right now!

      Delete
    3. Cool! ^.^ If I hear someone play something on the piano, I'm easily able to sing it in different keys. :3

      Delete
  2. I also feel like devouring the computer screen! They look so delicious and scrumptious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where i live, snowdrops, plumerias and cala lilies are pretty much everywhere. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, lucky! You never see them where I live. :c *sob*

      Delete
  4. I need to eat 1000 lemon poppyseed muffins, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your facts, Edwingrim and Duchess Berrybunny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2