Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, November 24, 2014

Rare Turkey Hat & Falling Phantoms Geography

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
It's horribly gloomy and dark today. >.< And I'm guessing it'll be cold, too. Oh well, at least I have a 5-day weekend in school starting Wednesday to make up for it! :D

Today's patriotic-looking item is the...


... red, white, and blue Rare Turkey Hat, in Jam Mart Furniture! ^-^ I can't really see the point in having Freedom Day coloring when we're closer to Thanksgiving, though. Oh well.
700 gems is quite pricey- especially for such an unpopular item! I personally tend to like Turkey Hats, but not when the coloring's awful. :P

I was playing Falling Phantoms lately, and I really noticed the scenery. It's kind of obvious that it's in the Lost Temple of Zios- but what landmarks match what, specifically? That's what this segment is going to be about. :3

This


goes with this:


Both are far in the distance and have flaming phantoms falling from the sky: plus, I'm assuming that in the bottom image the volcano is too far away to see.


The building overgrown by a tree up there ^ is this, I think:


They're both in the far righthand corner, and both are made of stone overgrown with vines.


This tree with a vine dangling from it near the lefthand side of Falling Phantoms is this in the Temple of Zios:


They're both in the same location, and the similarities in appearance are pretty obvious.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.. I've noticed some of the resemblances, but not all of them. You're very observant! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2