Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, November 3, 2014

Opposites on Animal Jam

Please check out my story blog HERE. (:
Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
The idea of this post is rather simple: just choose the opposite of the way you'd normally do something. :3 So, without further ado, let's get to it!

Opposite Type of Cocoa:


I used milk, cinnamon sticks, and the flower cup in the color purple. I also made my cocoa cold even though I normally like it almost scalding. >:D

Opposite Potion Mixture:


I normally make rainbow potions, because black and grey are rather colorless and bleh. *shudders*

Opposite of First Achievement:


That was my most recent one, actually. ^ My oldest one is 'Color Me Rad' but I think that's everyone's. :p

Opposite of Time Spent at Penguin Party:


Something I never thought I'd do in a thousand years- hop on the ice for fun, and spell 'break' wrong.

Opposite Animal Customization:


This... this doesn't need an explanation. X3

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. "LET'S BRAKE THE ICE LEL"
    XDDDD oh Edwing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2