Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wood Coat Hanger & Jammer Snaps Riddles

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Today's new item isss...
*goes to JMF*
Wow, there are so many hair-related items now. I must have been on hiatus for a long time. o3o

Well, anyways- today's new item is the fabulous Wood Coat Hanger! C:


It is useful for both hanging the Royal Blanket and Butterfly Wings, two of the most popular (or common, you decide which) items in Jamaa! 
It looks a bit like it belongs in the Eagle Shop, but AJHQ seems to mostly have forgotten about that. :p

Now, since I'm too brain-dead to think of ideas, let's see what pops up in my folders first today...
*opens folders*


AUDREY HEPBURN IS MY ROLE MODEL FOR LIFE :D

On another topic, there are some new emotes that have come to the Daily Explorer page!


Oooh, I like the rainbow and the toadstool the best. :o 
I wonder if they'll be coming to Jamaa soon as Emotes? I hope so! ^-^

Now, here's today's article:


Oooh, I think I know where all of these are! Here are my theories (on the ones I know)

1. "An animal that slithers through the outback."


2. "A famous place where the phantoms are sure to come while you're taking a nap."


3. "You may hear a ring in the breeze while you rest under the trees at this location."



4. "You may catch a glimpse of eagles flying when you jump just right."

I'm not certain about the last one, but I think it might be here. ^.^

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOH YOUR SIGNATURE IS SO PRETTYYYY :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! As for the daily item, however....

    *rips butterfly wings off back and hangs them on a coat hanger while blood spurts from back*

    Hehe... heh.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2