Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sky Kingdom, Hair Salon & Pet Lions (Update #131)

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Today is update day, which means that I'll be making a lengthy post for what seems like the first time in FOREVER.
^Accidental Frozen reference there o.o
Anyways, let's go check out the new goings-on in Jamaa!


Goodness, another den? Well, this once looks interesting. Aside from the fact that it's in the DIAMOND SHOP. =.=


<.< Aww! It seems that 'AJInsiders' was right about the theory that Pet Lions are coming out :D
>.> That video is simply adorable. Two words: WATCH IT.


Cool, a corn maze! :o Quite fitting for Thanksgiving, huh? 
And it has replaced the old Halloween adventure, Bitter Sweets. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if a Jamaalidays adventure came out! owo


<.< Wait, hair salon?! Why do we need hair salons of animals have hair, rather than fur?! And more importantly, ARE WIGS GOING TO START COMING OUT AS ITEMS NOW? :O
>.> Ooh, and the Ice Armor's back with the cold weather. Timely arrival, isn't it?

Now, here are the new items in Jam Mart Furniture:


Yeesh, those are some very pouffy wigs. o3o And so... neon!
I can just picture the 'hair salon dens' springing up left and right.

"Plz workers needed for hair salon in my den!"
"Come get your hair done in my hair salon den!"
"HAIR SALON MY DEN!"

X3

And in case anyone hasn't noticed, there is now a new symbol popping up on all of the Halloween items:


Stock up while you can!

Speaking of the Night of the Phantoms leaving, the Autumnal theme has returned to the Jamaa Township! :D


I'm certainly glad to see that it's returned, because Autumn is my third-favorite time of year in Jamaa! My first is Spring, and my second is Winter. (:

Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I watched the polar bear video. It's pretty funny- and cute! c:

    I like this update, even though it's mostly Diamond Shop and members-only stuff. Except for one thing AJHQ did... >:T
    (AJHQ made an originally nonmember/all-Jammer item, members-only today.)

    But apart from that, this sure is an interesting update! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwin Why haven't you posted lately? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been very busy lately, and I have a lot going on for me. I'm kinda taking a mini-hiatus. :p Thanks for your concern, though! ^-^

      Delete
  3. Hair salon?? AAAAAAAH NO WHY
    AJHQ YOU HAVE 100% LOST YOUR MIND.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2