Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Maple Leaf Rug & Fall Touches

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
I'm currently eating chocolate-chip pancakes, and I'm going to the Great Wolf Lodge today. So all in all, things are pretty great. c:

Moving away from that random topic, today's new item is theeee Autumnal...


... Maple Leaf Rug, in Jam Mart Furniture! Ooh, neat.
The coloring reminds me of pumpkin pie, so that's a bonus. Plus, it's nice and cheap. 
But of course, it's also member. -.-

Has anyone else noticed that AJHQ adds subtle little touches of Fall in tons of random places? For example:


I was just walking into JMF when I noticed a cute little barrel of pumpkins! Hey, that could be an item- Mini Pumpkin Barrel. :3

I was also wandering around and taking screenshots of randomness when I noticed THIS:


A stack of hay bales, with teeny pumpkins sitting on them! This would also make an adorable item. c:

They even changed the colors of the posters at Club Geoz to fit the robust color palette!


Amazing, huh? <3

Well, that's all for now: but I may make another post sometime before I leave. c;

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2