Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, November 21, 2014

Funny Jammers & Randomness

Note: The Randomness page has been updated considerably! Check it out!

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Since there's been a lot of drama and upseted-ness (I know that's not a word, hehe) today on AJ, I decided to make a post on a more lighthearted topic...

... weirdos. c:<

No, just joking. It's more about silly things that happen on AJ. :p So without further ado, here it is!





By this point, it was total chaos in Sarepia forest, so I left and went to pursue randomness elsewhere. X3



Um. Um. Um. How does having a sister make you a girl, exactly? o3o



How do you accidentally wear your pajamas? XD


This random koala came up to me and said "hi," so I decided to say hello back. c:


Ciao!

3 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2