Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Animal Jam Weirdness Alert

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
I've spotted something very... er... odd today.
Animals are running in place, but getting nowhere! o.o
Including that fox... whom you can't see behind a mass of people. *sigh* What has AJHQ done?
I turned into a wolf...
... and attempted the glitch, but it failed miserably.
Then I went to Sarepia Forest, but of course everything was a mess.

/).O
The township wasn't much better.
The Medical Centre was filled with merely three people. I was relieved, until the conversation registered. It went like this.
Monkey: I'm stuck!
Seal: no you aren't
ect. -.-
What, is your head stuck in a jam jar? But... there isn't one! o3o
I switched worlds, went to the Medical Centre, and...


..... sigh.

What, is your ankle "broken?" Well, then, you'll be able to hop eventually. :3

So.. something will be done by... May? And it will only sting for a second?
Umm... oh dear. That's creepy. And terrifying. And violent. Why?! AJ is supposed to be peaceful!
The message of this post is that things are rapidly spiraling downwards on Animal Jam.. *shudder* Well, to end on a positive note, Animal Jam also has some perks:
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

  1. My buddy and I like to play where we are magiical princesses and my den is the castle and the alpha stones and Peck are magical and there are phantoms in crates that try to posess us and this is really quite a run-on sentence. XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2