Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, December 2, 2013

Rare Snowflake Cape

Hallo, Jammers!
So I logged on, checked every shop thoroughly, and finally remembered that today was RIM day. >.<
I feel very sheepish now. XP
Today's new RIM is:


The... *tries to brainstorm adjectives* snowy... blue... Rare Snowflake Cape! c':


It's very long when you put it on your Animals, which initially surprised me. I guess it keeps you warmer that way, then.

Also, there's a glitch that I am getting completely sick of:


The one that makes all of the animals on your player card look exactly the same. That is my friend FluffiestSlug's player card, and her seal looks nothing like that!
Animals should have their originality... DX
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's really annoying. The cape is nice, but I wish it was for non members.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2