Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 8, 2013

What I do on a Snowy Day

Enter my contest at edwingscontests.blogspot.com
Hallo, Jammers!
It is snowing crazily where I am, so I decided to make a "snow post." If you're looking for the regular post for today, please scroll down.
Here is a photo I took of a bush dotted with snowflakes:
(It looked a bit better on the camera.)
Here are some things I always do when it snows loads:
Take photos.
Make snow igloos.
Make snow angels until I freeze. :3
Try unsuccessfully to catch snowflakes on my tongue.
Sled down steep hills! :P
Ciao!
-edwingrim2

3 comments:

  1. edwingrim (edwingrim2's brotherDecember 8, 2013 at 4:11 PM

    Ello! I am edwingrim, edwingrim2's brother and now I'll comment on her blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesh, and he's younger than me by a few years, hence the possible grammar errors.... and needs a Blogger account! ;3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2