Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, December 13, 2013

Giant Snow Globe

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Today's new Jamaaliday Gift is the:
o.o
Giant, eh? I'll just have to see...
THE NAMETAG WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE !
*faints*
It really IS giant! I'll make note of that when I fill the den with giant snow globes! >:D
 There, there. Don't throw yourself on to the ground... I was only joking! X3
And today's item is...
The Jamaaliday Earmuffs, which are strangely popular for reasons that no one knows.
They look like furry purple muffins to me... o.o
Ciao, Jammers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad AJHQ brought the Jamaaliday scarves back,and the snowglobes are AWESOME! I got one on my 2nd account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your signature! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2