Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, December 23, 2013

More FLUFFYSLUGNESS!

Hallo, Jammers
Soooo.. after my many errands and such, I am now at FluffiestSlug's house, where she will make a guest post! :D

Hello, people of the world. Today's item makes me go bleaaaaaahhhhhhhh...
Bow and arrows? Really? I hope this doesn't cause commotion. I'm so scared it will, I'm going to go hide under a pillowcase in case it does O.O

-hours later, coming out of the pillowcase-

Yay, it seems the world hasn't exploded.
Anyways, to today's hideous... erm... rare thing.

Hideous, right?
I agree. I doubt anyone is saving up their coins to purchase it.
(I apologize for the Snipping Tool in the way. It apparently wanted some publicity, so it photobombed my beautiful screenshot to be in this blog.)

But anyways... that is all for today!
Erk, thank you princess. :D
As you can tell from the short post, I am losing interest in AJ, and writing. Bye for now! ^_^

-pulls up Minecraft-

2 comments:

  1. Ii don't really like the rare today either. Instead, I used the gems to accsorize my kangaroos. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2